Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm way behind...

I've been busy lately so please excuse the delay and short recaps...


Penguin Headlines:

  • Penguin's beat Carolina 4-3 on Friday night.


  • Beat Capitals 2-1 on Saturday night. Wooot! Jordan Staal got in a fight!


  • Did Bob Errey on FSN say, "nose in butt?" Hopefully not Colby's.


  • Why am I obsessed with the "Penguins Fans First" commercials?


  • Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Night is on Tuesday.


  • Andy Samberg ... uh I mean Sidney Crosby is the current point leader for the Pens.




Hounds Headlines:
  • I went to the exhibition game against the Cincinnati Cyclones with a friend, and it was disappointing. Lost 1-4. Oh well, I got to embarrass the crap out of myself and my friend (SORRY!). I really didn't mean to call them sexy when they we're walking into the locker room... I just got excited. I did manage to get some fun pictures so I will get them up here soon. For some reason #15 for the Cyclones ended up in almost everyone of my pics...
  • Chevy Centre overcooks their pretzels.
  • Their bathrooms are super clean! Score for paper seat covers!
  • The Hounds defeated the Oklahoma City Blazers 4-2 on Friday.
  • They also beat the M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I Riverkings on Saturday, 4-3

No comments: