- Penguin's beat Carolina 4-3 on Friday night.
- Beat Capitals 2-1 on Saturday night. Wooot! Jordan Staal got in a fight!
- Did Bob Errey on FSN say, "nose in butt?" Hopefully not Colby's.
- Why am I obsessed with the "Penguins Fans First" commercials?
- Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Night is on Tuesday.
- Andy Samberg ... uh I mean Sidney Crosby is the current point leader for the Pens.
- I went to the exhibition game against the Cincinnati Cyclones with a friend, and it was disappointing. Lost 1-4. Oh well, I got to embarrass the crap out of myself and my friend (SORRY!). I really didn't mean to call them sexy when they we're walking into the locker room... I just got excited. I did manage to get some fun pictures so I will get them up here soon. For some reason #15 for the Cyclones ended up in almost everyone of my pics...
- Chevy Centre overcooks their pretzels.
- Their bathrooms are super clean! Score for paper seat covers!
- The Hounds defeated the Oklahoma City Blazers 4-2 on Friday.
- They also beat the M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I Riverkings on Saturday, 4-3