Friday, October 5, 2007

Penguins vs. Hurricanes

Final 1-4.

Slightly disappointing loss tonight. Personally, I felt it was a bit... lacking energy? It was our first big game of the season, and with Carolina playing already they did have the advantage ... so no big worries from me. Let's hope tomorrow will bring better hope!

Penguin Headlines
  • Apparently, good hockey players come from sod farms. Or so I've heard numerous times today.

  • Today was Mario Lemieux's birthday... many wishes to him!

  • What's with Talbot's sexy beard? I love it.

  • Tomorrow's is Vs. Ducks @ 7:30

Sidney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZUOOnJ5hU

I think Sidney has a red-headed brother who stars in random music videos. Or maybe this was just a night in at Mario's? (Thanks to my friend for finding this, without you I'd be bored and studying physics for the fun of it!)

Steelhound News:

  • My brother from another Slovakian mother, Milan Maslonka returns to the Hounds.
  • Both ECHL exhibition games start next week (Johnstown Chiefs on 10th and Cincy Cyclones on 12th)
  • CHL has announced that fans can now watch games live online and for FREE during the 2007-2008 season. More info can be found here.

No comments: