Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Slight Delay On My Part...

Well, I decided to go skating today. Three main highlights:

1.) The ice was bad.
2.) Breaking in new Easton's.
3.) I hurt myself.

I hit a bad spot and went flying, landing on my wrist and boo-tay. I didn't cry! Although I felt like I was body checked by Big Georges! And seeing that I'm "fragile betty" I went to the ER to get checked. Turns out the wrist is not broken, but it's a pretty bad sprain...

So, I will be keeping it easy on my hockey blogging. Only coming to update you with some painkillers in my system. Sorry to the few friends who actually read this - I love yinz!

Time to rest, ice, rest, ice, wear this SEXY huge wrist brace, rest, etc.

It's all good though - I can relax and read the genius hockey bloggers over at Empty Netters (don't sprain your wrist guys - you'll leave me and many Pens fans thirsty for news).


Take Care and Happy Holidays!

Meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's probably a sick joke I can throw in there, but I'll be a gentleman.

Get well!

-Seth (From EN)

Megan said...

Aww sick jokes make the world go 'round!

Thank you!

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Hope you're feeling better! Enjoy the pain meds while they are still legal!